Current Project:Agent Daddy
Status:pg. 177
I'm still plodding (and plotting...) Note to muse: Anytime you want to show up for work, it would be appreciated, hint, hint.
I did come up with a new trick for this book that's come in pretty handy. As I name a character, I add it (and a designation: Julie, ER nurse) to the list I keep a page after the WIP. Then when the lazy deputy makes an encore appearance a hundred pages after his original walk on, I just peek ahead to remember his name. I imagine most of you are able to keep all the names clear in your head or make a note on a piece of paper that stays right where you put it, but paper tends to wander on my desk and it's not uncommon for me to find I named a minor character three different names in the course of a book. Ack.
So, where are you guys, how is it going?
No comments:
Post a Comment