Status: Chapter 2
Yep, it's me again. I'm filling in for Lisa since she took my day when I was in Reno. So for fun, check out these funnies...

















And now...your challenge for the day. Pick one cartoon. Pick a character in the cartoon. And write a paragraph/mini scene from their POV. I'd love to know what they're thinking.
11 comments:
"I knew eventually my sappy talk and mushy drivel would tick off a woman with PMS. But we're still a big happy family- look at them all having a good time laughing, talking, drooling over me. They do really love me!"
OMG, Eli, where did you find these? They're great! I had a hard time picking a favorite, but I'm going to go with the adult dog store. Too funny!
Fifi just wasn't putting out anymore. Ever since she got fixed and put on those extra thirty pounds, she became more interested in kibble than Fido. He couldn't take it anymore! He had to hump something, and the cat wasn't a willing participant. So it had come to this. Inflatable canine sex.
This requires thinking. Must have coffee first.
"The endless tests and procedures, and now the doctor finally has a diagnosis. I'm excited and petrified at the same time.
It started with a sore larynx. They called it Carpal Tunnel Throat -- it was rare, in fact, I was the first case my doctors had ever seen! And then my "nose" began to smell like, well, like Irish Spring! And what the hell is up with my skin? Have you ever seen a nappy frog before?
All I can say is bring on the diagnosis, Doc, I can take it. Knowing is better than not knowing and anything is better than this constant feeling I'm being manipulated. Gulp... if I croak, I croak."
(Okay, so it's more than a paragraph...)
Great jobs Paty and Karen. I love Fifi putting on 30 pounds ... snicker, snort.
Paty, I have to add, you really stayed in Big Bird's character!
That's a good one, Alice. Kermit!
Paty, is yours the Big Bird one? I thought it was the fat guy admiring himself in the mirror. But now that Alice points it out, I see it! Poor BB.
I LOVE these!!! Ha ha ha. Great ones, girls!!!
Okay, here's mine...
Gotta remember to wipe my prints. Gotta remember to wipe my prints.
"Harold! What's taking you so goddamn long? Can't you see I'm drowning like a hooker in a wet t-shirt contest? I swear you're the biggest retard on the planet!"
"I'm sorry, dear. I--"
"Don't you Dear me! Just hand me the hairdryer already!"
Oh, he had seriously had it with her Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde PMS. This time, though, he'd finally have the last word.
Gotta remember to wipe my prints. Just gotta remember to wipe my prints...
"Those boys in accounting won't be calling me saggy boobs anymore!"
Karen, yes, Big Bird- I've never been a fan of that foul!
All of our added comments are funny and soooo good!
Kendra, ROFL!!!
LOL, Kendra! They'll start calling her rocket boobs instead. Ha!
ROFL! These are great!! Great paragraphs :) I think I spit out more water than I drank.
I'm tackling the promiscuous bunny rabbit.
"Daddy?" -- The "bunny" offspring all said in unison.
"You told me you loved me you furry bas#%@*! You will regret the day I let you ride my trunk, Mr." -- the adult elephant
"I'm a sex addict! No, seriously! It's a real disease!" -- the bunny
Post a Comment