I've been working and completely forgot Saturday Check-in, but no way am I messing with those beautiful pictures for a lousy red check mark. How about a Sunday check in this time. meanwhile, what a beautiful place. I hope you are all getting tons done. I am here, just with the scenery (and the laughs...)
Barb just got here and said that the water being close to us it's good. I quote: "if the water goes way out, run run run!" So we're hoping the water stays close!! In the last hour the waves have gotten bigger, but it's been interesting to watch.
Retreat has been great so far! I think this the first retreat I haven't taken a nap. I wrote just under 9,000 words yesterday. Today I've been focusing on homework, and not as productive. My goal was 10k for the weekend. I'm going to try for 15k. Lofty goals and all!
6 comments:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Missing you all!
I've been working and completely forgot Saturday Check-in, but no way am I messing with those beautiful pictures for a lousy red check mark. How about a Sunday check in this time. meanwhile, what a beautiful place. I hope you are all getting tons done. I am here, just with the scenery (and the laughs...)
Wavy -- does this mean you didn't go?
You do realize we are all sitting here watching the water come ever closer as they have given a tsunami watch because of the earthquake in Chile!!
I did not know that. Hmm- now wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events? You could all write tsunami stories....
Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing.
Wasn't there a huge storm during the last retreat at the coast? Are you ladies stirring up that much energy? LOL!
And, Alice, a Sunday check-in would mean all those at the retreat could share the great progress they've made this weekend. :)
Stay safe and be productive!
Barb just got here and said that the water being close to us it's good. I quote: "if the water goes way out, run run run!" So we're hoping the water stays close!! In the last hour the waves have gotten bigger, but it's been interesting to watch.
Retreat has been great so far! I think this the first retreat I haven't taken a nap. I wrote just under 9,000 words yesterday. Today I've been focusing on homework, and not as productive. My goal was 10k for the weekend. I'm going to try for 15k. Lofty goals and all!
Post a Comment