Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Deborah Wright's ProfileCurrent Project: Post NaNo Project
Status: Stalled at the moment (but it's only temporary!)

Good grief! I just realized that today was my day to blog! My apologies for being so very late. I've been distracted for the last two weeks with my husband's knee replacement surgery and subsequent at home recovery. He's doing very well, but I'm about worn to a frazzle. ;-) The good news is that he's able to do more and more for himself every day, including already being able to walk without a crutch while at home (and with a single crutch when outside). The bad news is I've lost all track of days -- Friday is Christmas? Really? Gah!

Since I'm so late, I'll save the fantabulous post I had prepared (sheeyeah right!) for another time. Instead, I'll just say that if you or your loved ones are traveling this holiday season, I wish you safe journeys. My next post won't be until after the New Year, so I'll take this opportunity to say

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

and I'll see you all on the flip side...

3 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Happy H0lidays back at ya, Deb! I'm glad your dh is recovering! Have a good one!

Alice Sharpe said...

Glad to hear the dh is doing well. That being on the supportive end of a health issue is exhausting! Take car of yourself. Merry Christmas!

Awesome Sauce said...

Merry Christmas! Hope everything is wonderful for all of you. ^_^ Eat lots of rich foods and have fun!