Status: Trying to finish
Late to post. I apologize. I'm helping the husband pack the truck to take the kids camping for 3 or 4 days. I get to stay home because I work for the next three days. Maybe. I have a hunch my strep throat is making its third appearance in as many months.
This woman is the blogging queen this month. I have tripped over her and STOLEN HEAT at every blog I visit. Her stamina blows me away.
HAPPY RELEASE DAY, ELISABETH!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
9 comments:
Kendra -- good luck on the throat thing. I've been sick for four days now with something odd and I tell you, enough is enough. Do you still have your tonsils???
That's so sweet of you to stick Eli's book up there. I've run across her, too. How she manages to write so many relevant blogs is stunning. Congrats, Eli!
Aw, thanks, Kendra. I'm heavy in promo-blogging mode. I'm at three places today (in addition to my own blog) and I'm in at least two places for the next week. So far I'm not repeating myself - that I know of. LOLOL. We'll see how that goes as I get closer to the end of the week.
Have a GREAT three day break from the family. Though I hope your strep throat really isn't coming back. Yuck (Me? I'll stay as far away from any kind of strep as possible...)
Oh...and good news! (I think???) I've actually had scenes and book ideas popping into my head? Dare I say the dry spell is breaking? I don't want to get ahead of myself, but last night I fell asleep thinking about the WIP and what will happen in upcoming scenes. That's more creative brain wave activity than I've had in...well, months.
Thanks for sticking my book up on the blog. Release Day. Ack! I feel like I just did this for STOLEN FURY!
Happy Release Day Eli!!!!!!!
Yay, Eli! :) Happy release day!
HAPPY RELEASE DAY, Eli!
Kendra, you're such a good friend to post Eli's book.
Kendra and Alice, hope you both get well soon!
And, Eli, so glad to hear the creative ideas are coming again!
Yay, Eli!! Happy (belated) release day!
Kendra and Alice -- hope you're both feeling better soon!
Congrats on your release and blogging stamina, Eli! I know I'm running out of things to blog about on all the blogs I'm on on a monthly basis plus the promoing.
Kendra, get better!
Happy release day!! That's awesome! (Sorry I'm late. I was out of town getting a hellacious sunburn at the lake and getting my neck thrown out of joint as I was thrown from a giant floaty thingy being pulled by a boat that was going waaay too fast for an old woman like me.)
Kendra, stay healthy!! Think positive thoughts.
Post a Comment