Status: Swamped
So in case you haven't heard yet (and how could you not????), Genene's 2nd book, FEATHERS ON THE FLOOR, releases today. Happy Release Day, Genene!In honor of her 12 Days of Christmas Contest, which she's been running the past 12 days on her blog, I thought we'd do our own 12 Days of Christmas. What do you say? I'll start, you add in the next line.
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...a copy of STOLEN FURY. (You knew that was coming, didn't you???)
Who's next?
10 comments:
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...The start of the Halsey brother series, MARSHAL IN PETTICOATS and OUTLAW IN PETTICOATS
Aw, Eli, you've brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for being so sweet--but you're ruining your reputation for snarky! LOL!
OK, Paty did day two with the start of her Halsey brothers series.
Can I do shameless self-promotion and jump in here? On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave me to me ... a copy of SONGS OF THE HEART, a copy of FEATHERS ON THE FLOOR, and a (yet to be released) copy of STARS IN YOUR EYES!
{{{HUGS}}} to you all!
And Alice, please don't wait for day 30+ before you chime in!
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...four copies of Multiples Mystery. (I couldn't resist.)
Genene, don't worry about Eli's reputation. That's what makes her such fun -- she's half sweetie and half snarky.
Okay, for those of you who don't have five books on the shelf (ROFL...I think that's only Alice????)...you can come up with a "day of Christmas that has nothing to do with book releases.
I will add...
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...five GOLD Ritas!
(Hey...if we're gonna dream big...)
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... Lots of time to finish my manuscript in peace and quiet and copies of everyone's books that I don't have yet. ;)
Alice--yours is perfect because there are quadruplets in your Multiples Mystery. Right? (Or did I mix that up also?)
Eli, RITAs are good!
And, Piper, finishing a ms. as well as copies of books.
How about on the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... seventh heaven by giving me the time to read every book in my to-be-read piles! (This has no rhyme or rhythm, but wouldn't that be nice?)
Sorry, Piper, I didn't finish my comment. I just finished up my Twelve Days of Christmas contests and am a little scattered. LOL!
... finishing a ms. and copies of everyone's books you don't have would be fantastic! (Hope that makes more sense.)
ROFL, Alice & Genene...
Half sweetie and half snarky. Hm...I think that makes me swarky???? Sounds like a drunk woman easily taken advantage of. (Wait 'til I tell my husband.)
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me eight hours of uninterrupted sleep!
Swarky--great word, Eli!
Wavy, how long has it been since you got eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? Or maybe you shouldn't think about that as it would be depressing! :)
Post a Comment