Monday, December 15, 2008

FORTUNE & GLORY????


Current Project: Promo for STOLEN FURY
Status: Busy, busy...

I waited to see if Lisa would post today. Because of the snow, I'm figuring she got the day off. So to fill in for her, I'm going to post the link to my contest. Feel free to share it wherever you want. And play!!!! (It's fun!)

Searching for excitement and adventure? Then don't miss my FORTUNE & GLORY CONTEST in anticipation of the release of STOLEN FURY. Embark on your very own quest, partner up with a sexy treasure hunting guide and enter to win a $100 VISA gift card!

Share image! Enter today!


Here's all you have to do to:

Click the "Enter Today" button on the above graphic. It'll take you right to the contest page on my website. From there, follow the directions for a fun, interactive treasure hunt and a chance to win $100 on a VISA gift card. It's that easy!

Trust me, you don't want to miss this contest. Go play today!!

No comments: