Flo, you're right, it does need a story. I put it up so late yesterday that I didn't take the time (plus i was brain dead from rewriting (again!) the first chapter of the WIP.
I should have said something like : tell a short Halloween antidote or risk a TP ing of your yard!!!!
Hey! I like all those teeth! The better to eat you my dear! LOL
We were driving to Princeton on Halloween night. Didn't see anything frightful!
Glad no one asked for a check in... I missed my mark by 5000. Only managed 15k words this week. Had cattle malfunctions the end of the week that cut into my writing time. And this next week with all the promo and my books signings, I'm hoping to get to 10k but we'll see!
7 comments:
I think Danita is busy handing out candy to the kids. Check out our blog!
Spooky. :-}
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Our town witch was having her annual party, but no naked dancing around the bonfire this year. Dang. LOL
Hope everyone survives the sugar high!
Okay, everyone. Debbie and Piper avoided the dreaded toilet papering. The rest of you, watch out!!!!!!!
Heh, heh, heh....
That picture needs a story with it. Very big grin. That's one eerie Jack O' Lantern.
Flo
Flo, you're right, it does need a story. I put it up so late yesterday that I didn't take the time (plus i was brain dead from rewriting (again!) the first chapter of the WIP.
I should have said something like : tell a short Halloween antidote or risk a TP ing of your yard!!!!
Oh, well, next year.
And if you have a story, go for it!
Hey! I like all those teeth! The better to eat you my dear! LOL
We were driving to Princeton on Halloween night. Didn't see anything frightful!
Glad no one asked for a check in... I missed my mark by 5000. Only managed 15k words this week. Had cattle malfunctions the end of the week that cut into my writing time. And this next week with all the promo and my books signings, I'm hoping to get to 10k but we'll see!
Post a Comment