I'm at that place in my edits of The Lazarus Gambit where it's more of a re-write than a minor revision. Making good headway, though!Hope everyone has a productive week!
Had some setbacks, but I'm keepin' on keepin' on! Will share more later.
Debbie and Meggan, glad you are moving forward!That's what I'm doing. Made good progress on book #9 of my Halo Legacy Series last week. Will keep moving forward this week. Hope everyone continues to make good progress!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm at that place in my edits of The Lazarus Gambit where it's more of a re-write than a minor revision. Making good headway, though!
Hope everyone has a productive week!
Had some setbacks, but I'm keepin' on keepin' on! Will share more later.
Debbie and Meggan, glad you are moving forward!
That's what I'm doing. Made good progress on book #9 of my Halo Legacy Series last week. Will keep moving forward this week.
Hope everyone continues to make good progress!
Post a Comment