Happy Christmas Eve to those who celebrate this holiday! I'm writing, writing, writing and have been able to see The End for days...but I'm not there yet. LOL! I get to this point in every book, it seems. That means I'm close to finishing book #8 of my Halo Legacy Series--hopefully this week.
Also just wrapped up an online party to promote my releases and worked out a deal with my publisher for THE BODYGUARD, a prequel to my Halo Legacy Series, to be free today. So if you'd like a free ebook and haven't read this one, it's available at **http://tinyurl.com/aot3veu**.
1 comment:
Happy Christmas Eve to those who celebrate this holiday! I'm writing, writing, writing and have been able to see The End for days...but I'm not there yet. LOL! I get to this point in every book, it seems. That means I'm close to finishing book #8 of my Halo Legacy Series--hopefully this week.
Also just wrapped up an online party to promote my releases and worked out a deal with my publisher for THE BODYGUARD, a prequel to my Halo Legacy Series, to be free today. So if you'd like a free ebook and haven't read this one, it's available at **http://tinyurl.com/aot3veu**.
Happy holidays and happy writing!
Post a Comment