
Current Project:BOok one Wyoming
Status: Page 170
This will be early and short as I am attending our son's wedding this weekend.
I wrote every day but not a lot of forward progress as I was busy playing with the pieces of my puzzle, trying to get them in the right order. Finally satisfied they're okay now so next week ought to see more pages.
How did you do? Heat get you down?
Do tell!
3 comments:
Hey, Alice, enjoy the wedding!
I made good progress the first of the week but must confess the heat drained me of energy the last few days. I did what what necessary to keep the house and doggies cool, but not much beyond that.
The weather seems cooler today--or I'm adjusting to the heat--so it's back on track for me. Should see lots of progress again this coming week!
Congratulations on the wedding, Alice!
I managed to get about 4000 words. Didn't write every day since my company didn't leave until Tuesday.
Right now I'm sitting at the Sumpter Valley RR depot waiting for my daughter and her children to arrive so we can ride the train and I can gather info for the last Halsey brother book.
I hear ya about the heat, Genene. My fingers were sticking together when I was writing on Friday.
Have fun at the wedding, Alice!
I've kept to the challenge so far -- I've written something every day! Sometimes it was working on back story, sometimes on character bits. I also started working on the story itself, though, and I've got about 1500 words so far.
Great challenge, Alice! It's kept me focused on moving ahead without worrying about how much I'm doing.
Post a Comment