No, I haven't seen her and she hasn't responded to e-mails I've sent her. I bet she's out photographing wonderful things!
BTW, Eli- I love the wanted poster!
ROFLMAO...Nope, I've not seen hide nor hair of her either. But when I do, I'm haulin her in for the $10,000 reward! :)(Piper sings "I'm in da money. I'm in da money... as she signs out of blogger)
LOL! This is too funny!
Ha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nice Eli ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No, I haven't seen her and she hasn't responded to e-mails I've sent her. I bet she's out photographing wonderful things!
BTW, Eli- I love the wanted poster!
ROFLMAO...
Nope, I've not seen hide nor hair of her either. But when I do, I'm haulin her in for the $10,000 reward! :)
(Piper sings "I'm in da money. I'm in da money... as she signs out of blogger)
LOL! This is too funny!
Ha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nice Eli ;)
Post a Comment