Friday, October 04, 2013

Two Days And Counting




I'm counting down the days until we leave for Athens--Loci (not sure if spelled right) Albania then on to Crete. Looking forward to seeing the acropolis, delphi, Olympia and so much more. Crete and Santurini by ferry and sunshine. Wonderful southern California weather. Will post on my blog some of my adventures and photographs. Also excited about meeting my son-in-law's parents and grandparents.

Where have all of you been and where do you want to go?

Next on my list is Dublin. I've been to the England, Scotland and Paris so Ireland makes sense. My hubby wants to travel to Australia. So do I but the time on the plane seems formidable.

On my bucket list: swimming in the Mediterranean. Yup! Going to do just that.

Now I'm borrowing pictures from my daughters trip to Greece.

1 comment:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

This is going to be such a fantastic trip for you! Looking forward to seeing pictures!