Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Progress Check-In

Welcome to the Mid-Willamette Valley Romance Writers weekly progress check-in.

We want to hear from you!

Did you meet your writing goals last week?  What do you plan to accomplish this week?


Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

After taking most of the summer off from writing--but still promoting, I actually did some writing this past week. Worked some on my nonfiction book about how dogs have changed my life, and am laying out a book for CreateSpace. Will see how that goes!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Danita Cahill said...

Good job for getting back into the writing swing, Genene.

After going gangbusters on a new romance called Love at First Click in June and into July my writing momentum took a dive with summer activities and kids out of school.

It's been hit and miss lately. I'm in the final revision stages of the project, which started out as a novella, but is turning into a full-length novel!