Friday, August 02, 2013

Is There Ever Enough Time?


Time vs. Writing
Writing vs. Energy
Energy vs. Projects
Projects vs. Time

Is it back to school yet? Waiting for all of the time and energy needed to finish all of the projects I’ve taken under my wing this summer. Oh, and I did forget exercise. As a sedentary person twenty-three hours out of twenty-four, I have to workout. Unlike a lot of people, if I had the time I would spend more than one hour a day doing what I love, jazzercise, running, walking and biking. I’d be pencil thin. Sigh...

But I don’t have a lot of time and some days I don’t have the energy to sit in front of the computer.

I remember when summers were the season, most of my work was completed. My life has turned around, but I love the turn around.

Back to school is coming! I will be lonely though. I love summers but on the other hand when my granddaughter visit only two days a week, I will find much more time to complete everything on my bucket list.

What is your favorite season?
When do get most of your projects completed?
Has your life changed as far as seasons/work?

Looking forward to the release of the first official book in the Mckenna Clan series. Sweet Sexy Sadie.


No comments: