Friday, January 04, 2013

Smart Goals


I'm Late I'm Late I'm Late!


Since everyone has been writing about goals and this is a new year, I decided to do the same. For starters I would like to remember my MWV blog the day before. I'm going to enable myself. I babysat my Eugene granddaughter Wednesday through Thursday at 5:00. Then I would have sat down and written the darn thing but the Ducks were playing. Sigh... I woke up this morning and remembered.

But my writing goals...
Specifically, I plan on writing the second book in the McKenna Clan series. When I started writing this book, I had no idea it would be a series. Now I'm waking up with scenes in my head. The only problem to this is that I am waking up with scenes for this book in my head too. This book would be the 4th in my Twelve Dancing Princesses series. They both have working titles. The first is Sweet Sexy Sadie, the second is Highland Sunrise.

Measurably, I would like to have Sweet Sexy Sadie finished and published in August and Highland Sunrise in December.

Attainable-- hmm... I certainly hope so. I have to write, write, write and right at this moment, I'm editing galleys. But I am going to put down the first scenes of both books and do a little bit of research.

Realistically I know I can finish Sweet Sexy Sadie and have it published by August but I'm not so sure about Highland Miracle then it also depends on wether or not the angels decide to publish another anthology next year.

Timely I think I covered that in the measurable phase.

So on the continuing theme of goals those are mine. And I'm not even going to proof read this. I hope there are not too many typos.

2 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hey, Chris! So nice you have scenes of books dancing in your head! It will be wonderful to see them published. :)

Paty Jager said...

Those are great goals, Chris! If we all push one another I think we can all meet our goals.