Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays

Wow, it's not the same format as before. I've missed my last two or was it three posts so I was determined not to forget this one.

The setting sun over Depot Bay, Oregon. And the sun is setting on the year 2012 and the MidWillamette Valley Romance Chapter. If the Mayan calendar is correct... Hmm...

I'm looking forward to new beginnings, a new grandchild and a new set of goals for 2013.

I'll have to talk about the goals in January. Trying to figure out what is realistic for the year.

What will 2013 bring for you?


1 comment:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Haven't thought in detail about 2013 goals yet. But at the top of my list of broad goals is to finish writing the first nine books of my Halo Legacy Series and promoting them, and getting my doggies and me moved to some property. Details to be announced! LOL!