Friday, September 28, 2012

Woops forgot to do this last night!

Current Project: Catching Meara
Status: almost finished (should complete today)



I spent a couple of days yurt camping at Beverly Beach so I'm a little, no quite a bit behind on most everything. We enjoyed wonderful weather but the beach was terribly windy. Took several nice long walks, watched my granddaughter play and learn to ride her hot wheels. I must have had a great time. Even with the long walks, I gained two pounds. 

Tying up all the strangling ends, such as blogs and correspondence them I'm just writing.


This is the lighthouse at Yaquina Head and the setting for The Locket.


Now, back to work!




1 comment:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Nice photos! Makes me want to spend time at the beach. :) Thanks for sharing.