Friday, August 17, 2012

Drama, Drama, drama

Current Project: Catching Meara
Status: Just starting the last chapter


dramatic-mouse-holding-up-a-sword-36537.html.jpg

hope this one turns up on the blog.


So, I'm really in need of a blog topic. I have no idea what to write here today. Barbra has her advertising blog, Genene took the heat blog, and I already used my Bauble Head Bag Ladies of Shaw Square blog. 

So what do I do now?

Well, I am confused at all of the drama women can create. I know there was drama when I worked in the school system. And yes, it was primarily started by women. It's as if we are afraid of our own shadows. Sigh...but I always err on the side of caution. Hence my photos on the blog will be free clip art or photos of my own.

I am looking for a new camera. I would love to have a professional one. 

Aside note. (at least I didn't forget my blog).

Advertising is all about getting your name out there. Recognition, recognitions, recognitions. 

I'm retired. Ha, ha, so how do I find enough hours in the day to chat at all of the chat sites, to twitter with everyone and to share on facebook every thing I do. 

How does someone who is not retired find time to do all this?

Then my next question, how do we find time to write?

1 comment:

Barbara Cool Lee said...

Finding time! Wow, that's the big one (she says, commenting on Friday's blog on Monday evening). I have no idea how to get it all done. If I did everything recommended at the workshops I attended last month, I'd never have time to write. If you figure out how to do it all, share the news with the rest of us!

Barb
http://www.BarbaraCoolLee.com