Friday, April 27, 2012

Rewiring my writing machine

Current Project: Untitled
Status:  Some character sheets complete a couple of pages into the ms.






No, the picture has nothing to do with my current project. I thought the lines of electricity hitting the ground a bit more powerful than my rewiring but it was beautiful and powerful.


Along with Genene I am getting ready for the release of another novel. I am not quite so organized as she is. Hmm... I think I should copy her list. Or I could just keep referring to the blog. I am sidetracked from current project for a few more days while I am finishing galleys for Rebel Heart. It always amazes me that even after what must be the 100th time I've read this, I am still making changes. I'm going to cut this short because I have 25 more pages to read today and two more blogs to post.


Happy writing and blogging everyone.

1 comment:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Looking forward to the release of your "rewired" manuscript! I know what you mean about making changes and changes and changes...

Thank goodness for deadlines or some of us (like me) would be changing a manuscript--or a cover--forever!