Sunday, February 12, 2012

So...It Seems I have missed a post

Current Project: I'm not sure
Status: Haven't started


Sorry all, I thought my post was next Friday and I just happened to check the blog when I discovered Genene's post. Now I know my post is after hers. So to all of you who wait in suspense for my blog (LOL) I apologize. I don't remember seeing my reminder. I guess I am getting old.


So, I will post a great mind boggling picture. Maybe a picture that will inspire a scene in a story.



 

2 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

My fault! Your post IS next Friday. I was out of character and, instead of waiting until the last minute, had a brainstorm about a post early, so it's scheduled to post on Thursday, Feb. 16.

But appreciate you posting a bonus picture for us. This is an interesting faerie picture and does make me wonder what she's been doing. Hmm...

Christine Young said...

As you can see, it does not take much to confuse me.