Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quote of the Day


More quotes about concentrating amid distractions:

"Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least." --Goethe

"The best advice I ever came across on the subject of concentration is: Wherever you are, be there. When you work, work. When you play, play. Don't mix the two." --Jim Rohn

"It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny." --Anthony Robbins

And, lastly,

"You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one." --Tom Kite 

2 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hmm...I'm nodding my head at all these quotes. Perhaps I'm more subject to distractions than I thought!

Sarah Raplee said...

Great quotes, all!