Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Progress Check-In




This is the Mid-Willamette Valley RWA's weekly check-in.  Every Monday we encourage members and visitors to let us know how their writing is going.

Today is Monday, November 14, 2011.

Are you on track to reach your goals?

There are 47 days left in 2011.

How are you doing?  If you have gotten off track, this is the week you can regain your momentum. Tell us how it's going, and set a fresh goal for the upcoming week. A page a day is a book in a year. You can do it!

4 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Poor writing week for me last week but then I spent two half days teaching at fourth grade classes then I had trouble getting myself into my story. I did 6,000+ words. I'd hoped to do 4k-6k per day.

This week will be better! I only have a meeting in the evening to interrupt the week.

Off to write!!

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hey, Paty! Over 6000 words is good!

My last week was filled with good progress on both promotion and edits. The next few weeks will be more of the same. LOL! But definitely moving forward, so I'm pleased.

Deborah Wright said...

Paty, I understand completely. I wrote 11,500+ words last week and I'm behind schedule. Now
I need to write 5k-6k per day to meet my goal date. I know I can do it, I just need to keep the distractions to a minimum.

It feels good to really make progress, though.

Sarah Raplee said...

I'm moving forward on the revisions. Slow and steady wins the race, I keep telling myself. :)