Friday, November 25, 2011

Passing Thanksgiving and heading into Christmas

Current Project: Promoting the Highland Series
Status: virtual tour begins November 28th 






Highland Honor is the first of the three books series. I'm truly excited about this tour. Everything about Goddessfish promotions is professional. (No they didn't ask me to do a plug for them) I am hoping to sell a lot of books. I have twenty stops in four weeks. I can't wait to see how this will turn out. It was a lot of work putting together articles and interviews for the tour but it was also fun. I think the hardest part was keeping everything organized. I put one interview in the trash and I thought I sent one back but had not done so. The people at goddessfish are very patient. I would think you would have to be to do this. And did I mention organized? They have to be soooo.... organized. 


Nano is something I have never done. I either sit down and write or I have other projects that have more pressing needs. Although I have challenged myself to write more in other months. Until this year I have been working in November. Now I know some of you work full time and still accomplish the goal of writing your book in a month. It just wasn't something I could do. But I so applaud those who do this challenge whether they succeed or not.


So  Go!  Fight!  Nano!

4 comments:

Paty Jager said...

Good luck with your tour, Chris!

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

I'm so eager to hear updates on how your tour goes, Chris! Hopefully it will help introduce even more readers to your wonderful HIGHLAND series!

Fingers crossed and sending positive energy!

Sarah Raplee said...

I have two eager questions: Are your Highland books available in print, ebook, or both? And how far ahead does one need to hire Goddess Fish Promotions to do a tour like Yours?

Best of luck with your tour!

Christine Young said...

They are available in print if purchased from me. When I retrieved my rights from Awe-struck I elected not to go with POD but still have at least 10 copies of each in my closet. They are available in ebook in just about any format you would like. Goddessfish would like 1-2 months ahead of time. It takes that long to get all the blog questions, interviews, and reviews done.

Thanks, I know Minnette has done well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.