Thursday, November 17, 2011

NaNoRevMo Update

Current Project: NaNoRevMo
Status: In Progress



How’s it going? Hmmm, let’s see:
My goal is to finish revisions and polishing of my last manuscript.
  • Maintaining laser-like focus?
    When I’m writing, yes. But I’m not writing as much as I’d like. Between houseguests, a convention, blog administration, and online training for migrating the RCRW website to MyRWA, I’m not all that focused.
  • Write in parallel with a partner?
    This has been happening three days a week. I like it because it’s like I have an appointment to write.
  • Making amazingly fast progress on revisions and polishing?
    Nope, but making faster progress than I was before NaNoRevMo.
  • Planning to continue?
    DEFINITELY!!!

3 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hi, Sarah! Glad you're still making progress on revisions, and that NaNo has given you a boost in that direction!

As you said, just continue! It's all forward progress

Sarah Raplee said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Genie! I really loved your excerpt on Paty's blog, BTW.

Must. Read. Book. :)

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Thanks for the kind words about the excerpt, Sarah! I really appreciate the support. Hope you enjoy the entire book when you get to it. :)