Friday, June 24, 2011

Current Project: LEGACY series
Status: First book done; editing next five

Ever have a day slip by with your schedule so upside-down that you missed something important? I just did with what was supposed to be my Thursday blog post!

Since I have already shared my limited thoughts on conference tips and pitching, and was going to post off-topic anyway, I'll just share that I watched a fun movie with my son and grandson called HANCOCK, starring Will Smith as a superhero who starts out the movie as a drunk who destroys buildings and vehicles and streets while he saves people and fights crime.

Thought about the structure of the movie a bit while I watched it, but mostly tried to turn off the internal editor and enjoy the action, drama, interesting characters, and romance with a twist.

And now I'll exit stage right off the blog for this week to make room for our next post. Hope you all take the time to read a good book or watch a fun movie!

2 comments:

Sarah Raplee said...

We went rockhounding and I'm reading Vowed in shadows by Jessa Slade. :)

Genene Valleau said...

Sarah, sounds like you've got a great combination of getting outside for awhile, then curling up later with a good book!