Thursday, June 03, 2010

Current Project:Wyoming BooksStatus: Chapter Five

Random thoughts today as I sit in the hospital awaiting the dh's return to wakefulness. Yes, btw, he's okay, it was an outpatient procedure and he sailed through it, but he's groggy now. That gives me a few moments ...

As I reviewed the past few blogs, both mine and those of other people, a few things occurred to me. We are all at such different places in our careers and in our lives. There isn't a single one of us doing exactly the same thing with exactly the same goals and ambitions. That makes creating universally appealing blogs especially difficult.

But there are a few things we all share and that is the process itself although there are obviously dozens of differences in those, too. Through trial and error, we each develop the tricks of the trade that help us be creative. One I had completely forgotten

No comments: