Friday, April 02, 2010

No I didn't forget :)

Current Project: St Patrick's Day Anthology
Status: Have figured out how to use the time machine--maybe

I've learned I must write this blog on the weekend and post the night before. I just got home from work and remembered OMG I haven't written the blog and it's my turn.

Elizabeth, that looks like a great sight. I'm going to take a look at it tomorrow if I get breathing room.

I just finished reading Eclipse and will begin Breaking Dawn as soon as I get a long weekend with nothing to do. (Maybe this summer)

My family gives lots of books for gifts. Everyone has a long list. Their lists range from historical roman novels, Stephen King, Sci-fi and of course romance.

Romance is in the air. I'm going to get a little personal. I have spent most of my free hours with my youngest daughter who had to travel half way around the world to find her soul mate. (Greece, for those who don't know the story) We spent this afternoon picking out flower arrangements and so on. What fun it is spending money on such a wonderful adventure for her. We have picked out invitations and her dress. Wedding dresses are so beautiful. Just about everything we do brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy for her. The tears are, of cours, tears of joy. Just watching them together, anyone would know how happy they are.

3 comments:

Alice Sharpe said...

Chris -- How wonderful for your daughter -- and for you! Enjoy every moment.

Paty Jager said...

Enjoy the moment Chris, Both of my daughter's knew exactly what they wanted and pretty much did it all. I just showed up and paid the bills. LOL

Genene Valleau said...

Hey, Chris! Glad the wedding plans are moving along so well! Very cool that you are sharing this wonderful adventure with her. Enjoy!

P.S. Glad you figured out how the time machine will fit into your story. :)