- Check out former chapter member Jenny Gilliam's first release, The Wedding War, at The Wild Rose Press. (And while you're there, see how Paty's and Karen's books continue to climb the top seller charts!)
- Need a cute baby fix? Check out Miss Tavy wearing the adorable outfit that Paty got her.
- Need more cute baby to distract you from my abhorrent lack of content this morning? Tavy in her easter dress.
- Darn. This is a writing blog. I better return to writing related stuff. My first question of the day: When was the first time someone praised your writing? Was it a poem in First Grade? A paper in high school? A letter for work? I'm reading a book right now about the power of praise, so I'm curious about our own experiences with praise and how it's shaped us as writers.
- Question two of the day: I'd like to add more book reviews to my to-do list. I know, I know, I'm a glutton for punishment, but I've truly enjoyed my reviews for www.mother-talk.com and other one-off reviews I've been asked to do. In fact, I'll be reviewing Elizabeth Lyons' newest writing book in my next post here. Anyway, I'm wondering what your favorite book review sites are, and if you have information/advice on doing romance reviews.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Question(s) of the Day
I'm swamped with start-of-the-term stuff right now (I'll have to do a grammar post at some future date . . .). Apologies all around, but this is going to have to be a short post. However, short can still be fun right?