Saturday, March 08, 2008

CHALLENGE CHECK-IN


That's an actual photograph of me, plotting...

I think Paty is at the EPPIE awards today (fingers crossed, Paty) so I am going to be cheeky and sneak in. You didn't think you were rid of me, did you? To quote Danita, "Ha!"

Besides, it's Saturday, it just seems we should have somewhere to check in.

As I announced last week, I met my goal, the book is gone and I hear the editor is half way through it (I wasn't the only one with a tight deadline.) That's good news. I imagince the book with be back for copy edits within the week. That's scary...

So, what are your plans? Where do stand with your goal? Time to make a new one?

Mine is to plot three connected books for Intrigue, one pretty clearly, the other two more loosey-goosey. I hope to have them done by the end of March. Actually, I hope to have them done a lot sooner than that, but I'm trying to realistic and oh yeah, have a life.

Your turn.

No comments: